Saturday, May 26, 2012

WHY DO I BLOG?

I look at 'blogging' as being a gathering of people I care about who care about me. Of course , I could be wrong - they may not care about me at all, but that's of no real significance to me, because I still care about them.

Anyway, here we all are... called together by me, just so I can open my heart and waffle on about things that are important to me, including things that have annoyed me, upset me, confused me, touched me, made me happy, made me sad, made me whinge or complain, laugh, cry, or just plain made me want to reach out to someone who is prepared to listen. I can't do this on a one-on-one basis, because it may be too confronting for either or both of us, but I still need to open up and get it out of my system, so I figure this is the best way to do it... maybe I'm wrong, but it's my way (good name for a song?).

How you react is entirely up to you. You can ignore it or act as you wish - laugh with me, cry with me or simply delete it... it's entirely up to you. It's serving it's purpose by just being released from my mind. The fact that I invited you to be amongst its recipients is because I trust you - this is just between you and me, yet it can be shared between us all. Again, that's up to you. Am I crazy? Probably, but - as I said a few lines back - it's my way.

Respond if you wish to comment or offer advice by sending me a personal message to my regular email address... and please feel free to speak your mind. Nothing you say will upset me in any way. The mere fact that you are interested enough in reading my blog makes it all worthwhile.

Now, having said all that, there will be a new blog a'waiting in your box within the next hour or so (it's 2.15 p.m. on Sunday, May 27 right now) at the usual address – it’s at http://thewheelies.blogspot.com/

Until next time, cheers from Colin


No comments: